Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New Beginnings

Hopefully, I'll be able to stay on the tracks with this blog. I hope that you find some of the pages, posts and links on this site useful. I intend for this place to be a spot to speak whatever is on my mind at any given time.

Amazzlegram is my latest project. This is an e-mail digital zine with a focus on gift ideas centered around a theme. AMAZZLEGRAM #1 is out and if you would like to sign up to receive to your inbox, fill out the info and I'll do the rest.

Zazzle and Amazon are two passions of mine. I really enjoy helping people find cool gifts for their friends and the print-on-demand platform that Zazzle gives me is pretty sweet. Thousands of cool designs by people just like me.

Some topics that I will be writing about soon : NFL, Minor League Baseball (MiLB), Birthstones, Mobile Apps and a ton of other cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment